Hay looks set to miss | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hay looks set to miss

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Hay in doubt for Tigers clash
10:14:09 PM
Fri 25 April, 2003
afl.com.au

Hawthorn defender Jonathan Hay is in doubt for the clash against Richmond at the MCG on Saturday.

The 2001 All-Australian full-back, who returned to top form last week after a horrid 2002, is reported to have split the webbing in his hand.

His absence is a blow for the Hawks as he was expected to line up on star Tiger full-forward Matthew Richardson.

Nick Stone did not take his place for VFL club Box Hill on Saturday and is expected to replace Hay in the Hawthorn side.

-----------------------------------------

This was also mentioned on the Hawk Headquarters forum.

If Richo is allowed to run around (not stuck in the goalsquare) then I can't see any Hawthorn player who will be able to match him in height, strength and agility.

Top spot on the ladder is there waiting if we win tomorrow :).
even if it's only for a few hours. Top 3 at least..

Car'n the Tigers!

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
The best thing about this is that Rawlings will most likely have to go into defence, meaning our lack of talls down back shouldnt be exposed too much