He Needs Time At Coburg | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

He Needs Time At Coburg

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
He should go back to belting players like he did in 2000.

Although he missed 6 games through suspension he was at least playing good football.

zacs56

Watch out, the Tigers are coming to get you!
Mar 31, 2003
Have a bow peep at www.tigerfury.net TIGERTANK review 2001 of the Richmond list. About 2 players have improved in 2 seasons. Still doing the same things and they are now senior players ie. Hilton, Bowden, Rogers, Biddiscombe etc. Things havent changed much, but they are still getting senior games! ;D ;D

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
JohnF said:
I've been keeping a special eye on Rory over the last month and he has been full of head wagging, shoulder drooping and head slouching.

Not to mention waving his arms about in true "kick it to me" fashion.

Go and get it yourself Rory. :mad:

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
An interesting read a few months on....

http://puntroadend.netfirms.com/yabbse/index.php?board=4;action=display;threadid=390

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Rory is a good player coming back from a serious injury. Playing shithouse but whilst there are so man y injuries maybe hell come good, but hed want to dso it quick.

And what was wrong wiht Pettiofers game on SAt night. half a game for 8 touches including a big goal. There was one soft effort iona marking contest an it pisses me off he rarely shephnerds for teammates but he did well from my view, i thought he showed something. I think he is getting a raw deal. Coming off the bench again for only 60 odd minnutes spending a lot of it in the forward line. He did ok and wil lbe a future good player if hwe works on this weaknesses. Has a good upsde i belive.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Sorry to hi-jack this thread temporarily...
RR
By the way, your avitar is mega sexy - who is she?
Hey shawry if it is Charisma Carpenter again or still or whatever I stumbled across a file that may be of interest to you ;) message me with your email if you want me to send it to you.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
This is purely gossip, or unsubstantiated rumour but I have a friend playing for Euroa said that Rory is going back to play there again next season.

I thought he must mean Millsy but he said no it's Rory Hilton.

Probably nothing in it but they seem to believe it anyway.

I spose Rory played for Euroa in his junior days before he went to the Murray Bushrangers but I'm not sure.

Anyway Euroa are struggling, you'd think if Rory wanted to go home he'd go back to the Wodonga Raiders again.

Geez rumours already and it's not even trade time. ;)