Hello loyal Tiges | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hello loyal Tiges

TheSwooper

Tiger Cub
Jul 18, 2006
G’day everyone, my name is Luke but I am called the Swooper – like our once great coach John Northey even though he never did bring us home the chocolates and I live in country Victoria and I am mad about the Tiges. I can’t get to many games these days because I race greyhounds but I reckon we are going pretty good this year. I like Simmonds he goes better than when he was at the Freo Shockers. All in all go you Tiges and let’s have a year without all the bad club business with Mal Brown and all that and Gieschen getting bad stuff through the mail and all of that – we are better than that we are proud Tigers. I only want a couple of things in life – another Tiges flag team and a big winner at the Meadows one day. Let’s hope for both this year! Go the Mighty Tigers!

TheSwooper said:
G’day everyone, my name is Luke but I am called the Swooper – like our once great coach John Northey even though he never did bring us home the chocolates and I live in country Victoria and I am mad about the Tiges. I can’t get to many games these days because I race greyhounds

Welcome Swoop
By the Way, do you ever beat them?

G'day mate, no I never beat my dogs, jus train them the right way. But then again they don't go fast enough. But I think they go harder than some modern footballers though and they cost less to feed. I will say that Darran Gaspar he costs a lot to feed and I don't think he would win a race against my greyhounds!

Go Tiges!

Hey Swooper did you ever get to see Malwai Prince in action? He was Pluggers Dog. Gees it would have been good to see him racing in a greyhound tigers jacket

Tiger Fang

TheSwooper said:
G'day mate, no I never beat my dogs, jus train them the right way. But then again they don't go fast enough. But I think they go harder than some modern footballers though and they cost less to feed. I will say that Darran Gaspar he costs a lot to feed and I don't think he would win a race against my greyhounds!

Go Tiges!

Good to hear Swoop

When you said you raced greyhounds, I actually wondered if you ever beat them as opposed to hit them
Glad to have you on board, I'm sure you'll enjoy the fun and games here.
There are some real pranksters who are very so funny