hello | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

hello

mike_4

Tiger Cub
Mar 2, 2006
melbourne
hello fellow tiger supporters. i'm mike_4, i'm glad i joined this site. never been on a richmond forum before. hopefully you guys like me and i look forward to talking to you guys about the mighty tigers

Hi Mike,

:welcome to PRE. Just in time for plenty of discussion about a good season hopefully. :)

thanks for the welcome.

Tigers of Old said:
G'day Mike,
Welcome to PRE.
Nice avatar! Loved that Bling goal.

lol, thanks. yeah. it's a perfect example of a super goal. yours is awesome, i loved that mark that schulz took. it's good having that "tiger tv" section of the website. i've made heaps of avatars from those video clips.

Also a big fan of the avatar, Mike.

Gotta say this, though. It's a miracle all of your posts have been on a grey background. If they weren't we sometimes wouldn't be able to see your signature.

Happy posting, brother.

Curtis E Bear said:
Also a big fan of the avatar, Mike.

Gotta say this, though. It's a miracle all of your posts have been on a grey background. If they weren't we sometimes wouldn't be able to see your signature.

Happy posting, brother.

thanks again. lol, it probably won't harm anyone if they can't see my signatures. i'm not really good with coming up with good sigs. all i can do is take 2 lines out of our great song. you're right, all my posts have been on grey backgrounds. pretty wierd.

and to rosy,
i will keep an eye out for craig from now on  :p, i'm sure i can believe a trustful admin like yourself.

hey mike

great avatar and great time of the year to join pre with the season starting soon. you're in for a wild ride