Help with Shares. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Help with Shares.

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
I notice in the heading that this is the section for discussing share tips.
I trade shares full time for a living and have been doing so for about 6 years. While I'd be loathe to give direct tips, as my trading timeframes are ussually very short, I would be more than happy to give my opinion on any charts of stocks that you are considering buying. I'm a more than capable chartist so if you give me the 3 letter code I'd be happy to help any Tiger with an unbiased ascessment.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Haha the heading wasn't worded too well, but seeing we're discussing shares....

evo do you know of a website or book for complete novices to read about shares. Actually I spose there is a Shares for Dummies manual.

I don't know the first thing about them really but I think it would be fun to play around with a bit of money and try to increase it.

Maybe it's easier to stick to playing horse bets. ;D

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
For very basics share trading Noel Whittaker books are ok.Way to simplistic for my liking.

I'd prefer your buy book by Chris Tate-Art of Trading

or

Guppy -- Chart Trading both are very good and easy enough to understand for the layperson.Hope this helps.