Hey Hey it's Miss Rowie | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hey Hey it's Miss Rowie

Miss Rowie

12 tequilas and I thought we'd won a granny
Mar 19, 2006
East Malvern
www.spaces.msn.com
G'day all. (Taps the mic)

I figured it was the right thing to do to introduce ourselves, before you all gnaw me to death at my 'tiger cub' opinions. However, I was there when we were *smile* (thanks, puntroad.com) and way before that too. Plus I have sat week in week out on the boundary in good old M13 with my hard earned membership which hasn't found itself flying at our own's head. So I AM TRUE, through and through. It has been said I live, eat, breathe, dream and play the game. Also, he will not admit to it, but the very xXx (bro in law) has been on the receiving end of my many opinions which I will not back down from pre and post game....taught by the best, so I do have cred.

We're a 19 yr old Melbournian filly, marketing student, passionate Tigs supporter...looking forward to the fruits of Miller's 5 year plan.

I never would have thought to find myself on here, but the day has come...I'm so proud. Go Tigs!!!

Cheers everybody.
Rowie

Welcome to PRE Miss Rowie, been impressed with your posts so far.

Here's to many posts to come, I somehow think it's not going to take you long to become a legend on PRE! :)

just what we need. an intelligent, opinionated 19yo tiger lass.

good work rowie, happy posting

Miss Rowie said:
I never would have thought to find myself on here, but the day has come...I'm so proud. Go Tigs!!!

Haha you've really made the big time now Rowie. ;D

Welcome to PRE. Looking forward to reading your musings throughout the year. :)