Hey Jamo, I see u like muscle cars lol | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hey Jamo, I see u like muscle cars lol

GOTIGES

Go tiges
Mar 3, 2004
Melbourne
I noticed you new pic, is that a Dodge Charger? Anyway I drive my own muscle Ford Cobra to games occasionally. I'll put a link to my car pic below. I'm sure some people here have seen it at the MCG carpark lol
http://www.amihotornot.com.au/album/photos/26501-20042774911.jpg

yep the real deal ;). But it's a 5.8 litre now, but it's still the same block. Complete straight gas set up, mild 300 horse.

Hey nice cobra gotiges i used to own a xb gt coupe the colours were yellow and black of course ;) ,took it to a practice match once got to many people staring and pointing because of the colours scared some jealous collingwood scum was going to scratch it.Brother owns a new ba gt black in colour pity stripes aren't in yellow,now days I drive au xr6 Narooma blue in colour, wife has a green ed xr6 ,man i love xc cobras lookafter it well there are not enough on the roads these days :)

Yep.

I love them all unfortunatly I can't afford a real one so I started collecting models.

I haven't seen your car but I do like them very much and will also be getting a model of one xc cobra.

Also have on order yellow and black xa gt coupe.

I love the general lee 69 charger.

The one in the pick is a 70 model you can see it in the movie the fast and the furious.

I plan to import a general lee replica once I pay my mortgage.

Hopefully there will be some left and they still make petrol LOL

Im a Mustang owner, a 1966 convertible 289 windsor powered pony.
The GT 40 or a shelby GT500 stang are my dream cars.
Other than that an original XY GT 351 would be my favorite local make.

Very nice I love anything old and tuff .

I was alway's a ford fan but I have a soft spot for Holden coz I work there and drive one.

American muscle is the ultimate.

I have to say that chargers are my fav they have a tuff /ugly way about them as do the aussie ford coupes I like to call them pigs. Especially xa coupe.

I have to admit technecally I no jack sh!t but I no what I like to look at hot cars and hot women good footy.

Grouse car GOTIGES. I love the look of the Cobra. The new GT looks unreal with the white with blue stripe package as well.

I've just ordered myself a brand new XR8 (manual) which I should take delivery of in 3-4 weeks. I can't wait, my first V8!!

Vrrrrroooooooooooommm!!!

Heh heh heh ;D

Welcome to the club Fiddle-dee-dee

Im sure taking the wheel will be as memorable as the other significant first time in your life. ;D

Ridley said:
I've just ordered myself a brand new XR8 (manual) which I should take delivery of in 3-4 weeks. I can't wait, my first V8!!

Vrrrrroooooooooooommm!!!

Heh heh heh ;D

Ah geez give us a break Squidly Ridley you tight shorts bogan. Ford's are garbage. Recall after recall......

And besides, you'll get your XR8 trike and stall it on the line anyway !!!

Beep ! Beep !

Haaaaargh haaaargh haaargh haaaaargh !!!!!

Redford said:

Ah geez give us a break Squidly Ridley you tight shorts bogan. Ford's are garbage. Recall after recall......

And besides, you'll get your XR8 trike and stall it on the line anyway !!!

Beep ! Beep !

Go away Red dog. This thread is for real men who drive real cars.

Not for big pants & baseball cap backwards wearing, 4 cylinder buzz box driving weenies like you :eek:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrgghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D

Give it up Pidley ! We're right onto you, you AC/DC, Van Halen listening tight shorts bogan !!!!

You'll get that Barge Arse Ford of yours and be complaining about the power to weight ratio in no time.

We better put out a warning to the public alerting them of you and your new tank and how you will have trouble pulling it up under brakes and how all drivers should now check their rear view mirrors constantly !

And get the limit on your fuel card extended as well you mullet head !!!

"Brmmmmmmmm..brrrrrrmmmmm..sh*t ! Traffic ! Lights !screeeeech.........bang !!! Oh geez ! Not again ! Bloody Barge Arse !!! "

Haaaargh haaaargh !!!!

struggletown3121 said:
Im sure taking the wheel will be as memorable as the other significant first time in your life. ;D

What, you mean the first time he bought his mates a beer ?

Aaaaaargh haaaaaargh haaaaaaargh haaaaargh !!!!

Hear hear WJP. Informative and concise. A truly accurate description of the weenie ;D

jamo said:
Very nice I love anything old and tuff .

I was alway's a ford fan but I have a soft spot for Holden coz I work there and drive one.

American muscle is the ultimate.

I have to say that chargers are my fav they have a tuff /ugly way about them as do the aussie ford coupes I like to call them pigs. Especially xa coupe.

I have to admit technecally I no jack sh!t but I no what I like to look at hot cars and hot women good footy.
             The only way to go is in a CHEVY ! make it a 56 chook house (coupe) and you have the best set of wheels in the land .
                     F - OOLS        F- or
                     O - nly           O - ld
                     R - ace          R - etired
                     D - em           D - rivers
                     ;D ;D ;D ;D   :-* :-* :-*

Ridley said:
Redford said:
Ridley said:
Beep ! Beep !

Go away Red dog. This thread is for real men who drive real cars.

Not for big pants & baseball cap backwards wearing, 4 cylinder buzz box driving weenies like you :eek:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrgghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D
[/quote)
Yes The japanese have the best sewage system in the world . They send all their crap out here