Hey | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hey

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Hi PREnders, Just posted on todays match day thread so thought I should introduced myself here. I've been lurking on PRE for a year or 2 since I saw the board mentioned on the aus.sports.aussie-rules newsgroup. I've been following the Tigers since 1975 when I was in primary school and we won the 2 premierships in a row (rest of the family barracks for Melbourne). I've currently got a lot of hope for the future of the club, the last 18 months has demonstrated to me that the next best thing in footy to winning a premiership is bringing exciting young players through and watching them develop.

Welcome to PRE Ian. Glad you've decided to join in, especially with the bright future ahead to discuss. The more the merrier. :)