Hi All Fellow Tiger Fans | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hi All Fellow Tiger Fans

Tigers_06

Tiger Rookie
Feb 16, 2006
Hi all I am new to this site and am proud to be amongst such passionate Tiger fans. I am Tigers_06 and have been a Tigers fane for the past 25 years, I am in my 30's but don't let that scare you, I still have a heap of passion for the Mighty Tigers

Hey Tigers_06,

:welcome

I see from your website on your tag that you may be Danish... If so, you are not the first Danish Tiger. Look out for "23.21.159" who is also a Danish Tiger. There are also some Tiger suppoters living in Thailand, Great Britain, Japan, other parts of the USA (from the top of my head) and I am guessing all around the globe.

:gotigers

Tigers_06 said:
I am in my 30's but don't let that scare you,

I reckon 30's would be about average age here. I'm above average. ;D

:welcome to PRE. Happy posting. :)

Sorry I am not from overseas but right here in Melbourne. Was disappointed with the weekends effort but will still believe the good times are not far away.