Hi all | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hi all

Shere Carn

Tiger Cub
Dec 9, 2005
Hi all,

Have been browsing the PRE for a while now - enjoying both the in depth analysis and commentary of some of the site luminaries as well as the accompanying verbal stoushes and rapier sharp with that goes with the territory – and thought it about time that I officially joined up.

Also wanted to contribute to the rookie fundraising effort on behalf of PRE because I think credit needs to go to those here who got this up and running – well done guys and hope this helps us in securing another rookie for next year.

Most of all I’m a lifelong mad Tigers’ supporter who can’t get enough of the yellow and black.

Carn the mighty Tiges!

Hi and welcome.

Good one on the Rookie. A PRE Rookie supporting a RFC Rookie. I like the sound of it.