hi from crannypete | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

hi from crannypete

crannypete

Tiger Cub
Oct 10, 2005
hi dudes i am actually a supporter of the mighty hfc but the tiges are my second team initially because i thought you had the best theme song after hfc that is but anyway then i saw lots of your games because i used to sneak into the mcg after half time and watch the games in the 70s and i love kb he is a legend

is that cool to join your sites dudes say if its not ill leave i just know that there are lots of other supporters at hhq where i am and that is cool with us just no trash talking i wont do that just say i wont be offended dudes

Welcome to PRE cranny. :)

The only thing that would make you unwelcome here is trolling or refusal to post within the guidelines. Our rules might be a tad different to HHQ but as long as you don't swear or abuse people it doesn't matter which team you support.

It's always interesting to hear things from an opposition perspective.

C'mon admit you're voting with your heart when you say the Hawks song is better than ours. ;D

rosy23 said:
Welcome to PRE cranny.  :)

The only thing that would make you unwelcome here is trolling or refusal to post within the guidelines.  Our rules might be a tad different to HHQ but as long as you don't swear or abuse people it doesn't matter which team you support. 

It's always interesting to hear things from an opposition perspective.

C'mon admit you're voting with your heart when you say the Hawks song is better than ours. ;D

dude i dont swear and i dont know what trolling is but i dont eat goats but i do eat other meat so i hope that is ok i think i like our song better but taht could be because i have lots of good memories about it but i like the rfc song too because i have good memories of that but lots of people like your song so it must be universal

crannypete said:
Yes, Rosy is an awesome 'dude'.
PRE is great, as long as you don't comehere simply to annoy people, and claim how much better Hawthorn (or in my case, Melbourne) is. In your case especially, the claim simply wouldn't hold up.
I'm sure your intentions are good, so you will be welcomed, perhaps not with open arms, but with arms nonetheless.

interested said:
crannypete said:
Yes, Rosy is an awesome 'dude'.
PRE is great, as long as you don't comehere simply to annoy people, and claim how much better Hawthorn (or in my case, Melbourne) is. In your case especially, the claim simply wouldn't hold up.
I'm sure your intentions are good, so you will be welcomed, perhaps not with open arms, but with arms nonetheless.

sorry dudette

Have you heard back in relation to the recruiting jobs you were looking at a while ago?!! Good luck & may you start wheeling the big white horse around!

crannypete said:
hi dudes i am actually a supporter of the mighty hfc but the tiges are my second team initially because i thought you had the best theme song after hfc that is but anyway then i saw lots of your games because i used to sneak into the mcg after half time and watch the games in the 70s and i love kb he is a legend
if you don't mind me asking pete how old are you