Hi from immorta | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hi from immorta

immorta

~~we are eternal all this pain is an illusion~~
Mar 31, 2005
Melbourne
Hey everyone,

Probably like a lot of people I've visited these forums quite regularly as a guest and have have finally decided to sign up as a member. I'm a life long tiger supporter who grew up in a family of tigers :clap

I missed the game last week due to the fact I was camping up at Bright :'(, but I'm looking forward to watching the boys this Sunday against the hawks.

Anyhoo, might see you around,

immorta 8)

Hi immorta,

Glad you decided to join us.

Bright's a beautiful area especially in Autumn once the leaves have all turned. Camping sounds a far more relaxing option than sitting at the G last Sunday.

Welcome aboard and happy posting. :)

You won't regret taking on this new responsibility of giving us another angle on the Richmond Footy Club, Immorta. It eases the pain sometimes, and it's fun to gloat when you're bouncing off huge record breaking losing streaks. ;)

Happy posting!

Curtis :blah