Hi from Legends of 1980 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hi from Legends of 1980

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Hi all. I'm Legends of 1980 but Legend for short can do ;D. I'm a long time reader, first time poster :). I've been very entertained for the past year by some of the post I've read, and thought it was about time I joined and hopefully contribute. I'm male, 35 and have been a supporter all my life and a member since 1989. I haven't missed a game in Melbourne since 1988. I know, I'm not as fanatical as some ;) . I love the Tiges more than most things and get withdrawal symptons around the end of August. Am looking forward to the coming seasons where hopefully I can give back everything I've received from opposition supporters and family members for most of the last 20 years ;D.

Legends of 1980 said:
Am looking forward to the coming seasons where hopefully I can give back everything I've received from opposition supporters and family members for most of the last 20 years ;D.

Hear Hear. Isn't it such a wonderful thought. The memory bank is chockers and payback time will be so sweet.

Welcome to PRE Legend. :)