Hi from WAT | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hi from WAT

WA Tiger

Tiger Cub
Dec 2, 2008
North West WA
Just thought I would say hi and I look forward to joining you lot on the forum. I have been on Y&B for many years but recently left for various reasons.... ::). Anyway I post on OER as well and my name there as it was on Y&B was WA Tiger soI may be familiar to a few of you here. WA Tiger has been taken by someone else so I used the abreviation on this site.

Cant wait to get into it and the season, go the Tiges.

WAT said:
WA Tiger has been taken by someone else so I used the abreviation on this site.

I just sent you a PM but the WA Tiger acct on PRE has never been accessed so if you prefer that name I'm happy to delete the acct and make it available.

WAT said:
Just thought I would say hi and I look forward to joining you lot on the forum. I have been on Y&B for many years but recently left for various reasons.... ::). Anyway I post on OER as well and my name there as it was on Y&B was WA Tiger soI may be familiar to a few of you here. WA Tiger has been taken by someone else so I used the abreviation on this site.

Cant wait to get into it and the season, go the Tiges.
G'day WAT. Look forward to your posts and hopefully stories from WA. Any news on upcoming players mate? Would be handy.

rosy23 said:
I just sent you a PM but the WA Tiger acct on PRE has never been accessed so if you prefer that name I'm happy to delete the acct and make it available.

That would be great Rosy thanks very much, actually that may have been me come to think of it, but yes i will have it thanks again. Thankyou to all for the welcome.

TigerForce said:
You wouldn't know an odd fella called Claw would you WAT?

Gee that name rings a bell, and thanks for the welcomes. I will follow the WAFL more closely this year and give as many reports as I can. I will also try to get to a game but it amy be difficult as we live about 1700k's from Perth in the North West.

Thanks again Rosy..... ;)