Hi there | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hi there

vik34

Tiger Cub
Feb 9, 2005
Melbourne
Hi guys.

I posted about half-a-dozen messages as hackes many moons ago. Finally I have decided to re-register with a "proper" username, "vik", which is a corruption of my full name. You can call me Vik; I'm done with hackes. ;D

If you recall I'm a Hawk supporter. The "34" is for Mark Graham. He got a hard time from our supporters for his "clangers", but was a pretty solid servant for HFC for many years. Had Hawthorn had been a stronger team he might have played on a wing, but instead he had to play in the key defensive posts a lot of the time.

IIRC Mark believes he has two years left in him at least. He's no match-winner but he won't be your worst player either. One of Jack Dyer's "good, ordinary players".

I might put my head in the Tiger's mouth and say g'day from time to time.

Cheers
Vik

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
A hackes by any other name is still as welcome. ;D

How's the mood with you guys vic? I'd expect it would be pretty much on a par with Richmond. Very similar storyline with both our clubs.

Things couldn't get much worse....hopefully....and a new air of optimism around the place makes a pleasant change. (Well for most except diggles and santa that is :hihi )

Eat Em Alive.

Anduril

You bow to no one!
Jul 29, 2004
Melbourne
Rosy said it for me. Welcome. Constructive criticism is most acceptable.

(We doesn't like nasssty posters we doesn't. And when we gets the precious back nassty posters will be ssorry, oh yes they willses. ;D)