Horn v Crawford | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Horn v Crawford

Tommy H

Tiger Champion
Apr 5, 2014
So I don't know to much about fighting but I like watching occasionally. Should I bother watching or not? Also e
what time Aus time does this actually start?

Stoobes

Tiger Rookie
May 24, 2005
Fox are saying the main event starts around 12:30pm but it can vary depending on the undercard fights.
They usually drag it out a bit too, telecast starts at 10am.
Definitely will be one worth watching and hoping for the Aussie upset.
Big day for fight fans with a few Aussies going at it in the UFC also if you're into that, Robbie Whittaker is defending his title in the Main Event.
Gonna need a few TVs to keep up with it all!

Stoobes

Tiger Rookie
May 24, 2005
Baloo said:
How’s that? He beat Pac-Man fair and square.

The result was not well received outside Australia, home down decision.
Pacquiao outboxed & outlanded him for the majority of the fight.
But winners are grinners so who cares!

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Stoobes said:
The result was not well received outside Australia, home down decision.
Pacquiao outboxed & outlanded him for the majority of the fight.
But winners are grinners so who cares!

Wasn’t well received purely based on reputation, the judges got it right as did the recount. Horn won more rounds and the fight.

Tommy H

Tiger Champion
Apr 5, 2014
Watched the fight earlier, gee that Crawford is a great boxer. Had our boy done from the first round. Very impressive. This is a guy that got shot in the head and drove himself to the hospital. Tough bugger.

Stoobes

Tiger Rookie
May 24, 2005
Baloo said:
Wasn’t well received purely based on reputation, the judges got it right as did the recount. Horn won more rounds and the fight.

I disagree, Pacman landed way more and at a much better strike rate.
Horn didn't get going til late and after the ref was about to call the fight off.
Just my opinion anyway.

One thing for sure, Horn is 1 tough SOB. He took a pounding today and just kept swinging!
Would've liked to see the ref let it go a bit longer, he was gone but wasn't giving up.

funky

Tiger Superstar
Nov 27, 2009
Tommy H said:
Watched the fight earlier, gee that Crawford is a great boxer. Had our boy done from the first round. Very impressive. This is a guy that got shot in the head and drove himself to the hospital. Tough bugger.
crawfords speed was too much for horn , horn was far from.discraced he gave it his best .

Tommy H

Tiger Champion
Apr 5, 2014
funky said:
crawfords speed was too much for horn , horn was far from.discraced he gave it his best .

No Horn wasn't disgraced but he came up against a champion today. Was out of his league.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Many people think Crawford's the best boxer in the world (not me - Lomachenko).

Hopefully we see the heavyweight match-ups this year: Joshua, Wilder, Fury. I'll back AJ to beat Wilder, Fury to beat both of them.

E

easy_tiger

spook said:
Many people think Crawford's the best boxer in the world (not me - Lomachenko).

Hopefully we see the heavyweight match-ups this year: Joshua, Wilder, Fury. I'll back AJ to beat Wilder, Fury to beat both of them.

Id back AJ too, if I trusted boxing.

check out $ mayweathers advertisement to never let your son box ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNd9iRkCQak

my oldest son boxes :-X

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Met and had photos with Mike Tyson last week, my guess would be his around 5/9 which is amazing considering the size of the champion boxers he defeated, however the thickness of his neck or lack there of and his chest and arms were massive, he was like a big bull. Was a friendly chap , was certainly floating like a butterfly