How many frees for the Pies on Monday night? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

How many frees for the Pies on Monday night?

Predict the Pies Free Kick count versus Port

• Port 1-5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Port 6-10

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Port 11+

• Equal

• Pies 1-5

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Pies 6-10

Votes: 26 57.8%
  • Pies 11+

Votes: 11 24.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
16-9 at full time. +6. Seriously, how did 56% of us know this? Because Collingwood get a dream run from the umps.

Every. Bloody. Week.

Reactions: 1 users
Adams is the biggest sook going around.
He stunk it up as usual.

Reactions: 1 user
16-9 at full time. +6. Seriously, how did 56% of us know this? Because Collingwood get a dream run from the umps.

Every. Bloody. Week.
Haha, so predictable Tim! We are expert tipsters on PRE :) . Gee it will be tough to guess the free kick count when the Pies play WC in Perth!

Last edited:
Haha, so predictable Tim! We are expert tipsters on PRE :) Gee it will be tough to guess the free kick count when the Pies play WC in Perth!
Yeah, I’m not sure who trumps who in the umps eyes, favouring their golden child Collingwood or the home town WCE. Tough call, don’t envy them.

...and so many frees Port didn't get ... therein lies the favouritism ..

In answer to the question posed by the title of this thread, the answer post game is really quite clear.

Nowhere near enough!

Stephenson was caught twice and both weren't paid.
Treloar threw the ball to Adams, none of 3 paid it, it was 20 metres dead in front of ports goals.
Don't worry they won't get a free kick against WC.