how meny will lloyd boot against us | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

how meny will lloyd boot against us

zacs56

Watch out, the Tigers are coming to get you!
Mar 31, 2003
LLoyd had 11 today how many will he beat us by next week off his own boot ?

Well, what can we say ? Lloyd is going to have a day out.
They need to play one man lose in the backline to fill the gaps and plug off the lead.
I hope Fawley does play Zantuck on him. If he does, Lloyd would get double figures.

if zantuck will be on lloyd he will kick 20, try putting holland on him and give some physical contact, lloyd is a wuss.

Lloyd is too fast and smart for Holland though he would be more than a match for him in the strength department. How about Andy Kellaway. If he can handle monsters like Rocca he can handle Lloyd.

I'd like to see the odds on Lloyd outscoring Richmond. The Bombers are looking to make amends for earlier in the year and it is going to be uglier than Mick Martyn for all us Tiger fools, oops I mean fans.