Here's another memo for you Greg... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Here's another memo for you Greg...

Macca68

I'm a llama!
Mar 30, 2003
Greg Miller,

You have a great opportunity at seasons end to placate Richmond supporters and it does not involve sacking Danny Frawley!! (that can wait till next year - lol).

Trade or delist /retire the following players:

Rory Hilton
Duncan Kellaway
Matthew Rogers
Joel Bowden - The most important job you have is to trade this hack
Aaron Fiora
Leon Cameron
Craig Biddiscombe
Clinton King
Adam Houlihan
Chris Hyde
Andrew Mills

Scrap that lot of duds/players who should retire and start again.

I dont care if we win 5 games next year as long as we are on the right track.

Greg Miller - this is in your hands - please dont let us down!!!

Macca I think there will be a few more who will come into contention around trade time as well, or a least I hope so.

The only one I would maybe persist with out of your list is Fiora. Although I am starting to lose faith here, but I believe it has more to do with player development than Fiora himself.

Fiora would be the first one to get rid of,then bowden and whoever to follow.
Watching the saints young guns last night, Fiora is miles away.
He wouldnt get a game with any other club.
He reminds me of David Bourke , everyone loved him at Tigerland, he will go elsewhere and play in the TWOS

I think the last two weeks would be up there with the best games Fiora has played for the club.

His development has been ruined by poor player development and crap gameplans, as Fiora does have ability.

Might have some ability but unfortunately doesnt posess much courage. I know guys from other clubs say he is easily intiminated ;)

DragicevicFan said:
I think the last two weeks would be up there with the best games Fiora has played for the club.

His development has been ruined by poor player development and crap gameplans, as Fiora does have ability.
there comes a time in every players career when you grab the bull by the horns and take your opportunities he,s had plenty of chances to prove himself but seems incapable of taking the next step he is already becoming the next david bourke lets just get rid of him while we can still get something for him and i can stop thinking about m pavlich every time i see the dud running around for us

Knowing that my head will get bitten off with the following. I would also add Matthew Richardson to the list. He is a talented player but lets be frank and honest to ourselves...What has he done? I believe that he does not possess the character to a) lead men and b) be a solid contributor week after week. The forward line works better without him. Greg Stafford certainly played better as does Brad Ottens. If this club is to develop strength of character we must take the hard option.

Greg get out the broom!

I would nearly agree about Richo after last nights game. To see Nick Rewoldt come back on at kick goals after being hit by the coward Fleming makes me wonder about Richo.
Squeals to the ump when he drops a mark, wont chase and when he does get possesion ,kicks points.., Richos time might be nearly up, he fails to beat average opponents one on one.
Only problem he signed up for the next three years isnt here ?

I though Fiora was absolutely brainless and hopeless on Sat. night. Can't imagine why people think he was good. He is the quintessential dumb footballer with all the skills and very little brain. How often did he get the ball, wait 40 seconds until all options were covered and then short pass to a contest, or worse, directly to a Saint?

Does Greg Beck or ANYBODY actually talk to these guys before they write their name in their little black book? Just to see if there is a brain rattling around in there? Ditto Zantuck — he may become a player, but boy he needs a rocket or two.