How's Shultz been going? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

How's Shultz been going?

gdbarrett

Some more New-men please.
Jun 18, 2003
Albury
Now that Shultz has played a few games for Coburg can anyone give a keen Tigers supporter from Albury an assessment of his talents. What are his strength and weaknesses? Is he likely to be influential at AFL level any time soon ?

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
Thought Schulz was pretty good yesterday, didnt kick alot of goals, but he presented pretty well. I think his problem at the moment is that he is the only marking option Coburg has up forward, unless Vardy moves up there.

THis means he generally has his opponent, plus another one or two players dropping back on him.

He probably needs to improve his second efforts and tackling, but basically he is suffering from being in a such an ordinary team.

I dont see alot of Coburg games, perhaps someone who sees them every week, or is more closely involved can help you out a bit more Bazz