HS Supercoach | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

HS Supercoach

During lockout if you click on leagues gives updates on your (and after round4 your opponents) scores.

Nice new feature :clap

KiwiTig said:
During lockout if you click on leagues gives updates on your (and after round4 your opponents) scores.

Thanks for mentioning this.
Have seen my team is on 818 points after only 3 games. Pretty happy about that i must say!!

KiwiTig said:

Post of the week.
bow.gif

KiwiTig said:

great feature , on 1,895 with one game to go!!

Was having an absolute horror week until buddy, cooney, crossy and the bird man brought me back into it. Should end up with around 2050 which will be a good start given the performance of goodes, symes, and a few others. Got big Hamish McIntosh and Houli to come tomorrow, hopefully they'll perform well for me.

Will have to make 2 trades this week with Rusling and Lucas both suffering long term injuries. Both have hurt me in the points for this week too.

checkside said:
I had a terrible first week.
Because i couldnt change my team i had about 3 players not starting.

At least it is not as bad as the ones who were halfway through a trade when the meltdown occurred and ended up with an incomplete team and were kicked out of their leagues!

Tigers of Old said:
I didn't even pick my captain & vice captain! :p

So on tht basis I was pretty happy with 1,826

Sheedy "forgot" to pick a captain as well.

It kinda makes you wonder how Essendon won flags with this guy...

I had a poor start really. I wanted to adjust my team late Thursday but the site was down.
Which site gets the team selections first? Knowing who is actually going to play is a big part of supercoach imo

mexican_radio said:
I had a poor start really. I wanted to adjust my team late Thursday but the site was down.
Which site gets the team selections first? Knowing who is actually going to play is a big part of supercoach imo

Wont matter really. Teams come out roughly 5pm tonight and you get till 7:30pm Friday to change team.

Herald Sun website is pretty quick but also bigfooty forum have them pretty quick.

Not bad first up.

Picked two differnet teams, the one I liked less on paper get about 2100 and the one I liked more got 1870 odd.