Hulme staying put | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hulme staying put

BalmyArmy

Tiger Superstar
Jul 15, 2003
Melbourne
A few months ago I posted news that Darren Hulme was coming to Richmond. i mentioned that he wasn't happy at Carlton, and then in the press the following week, it came out that nobody liked being at Carlton anymore.

Anyway, I work with someone very very very close to Hulme and at the request of Shawry, I was asked to get an update on Hulme coming to Richmond.

Rest easy people, as Darren Hulme is staying at Carlton till the end of his contract which is next year. After that, who knows....... he's been offered more leadership, which is already evident with his little fisticuffs the other week.

My source for this info, Shawry knows who it is, is very very close to Hulme and a good friend of mine. This is very accurate info. please do not ask me to go into more specifics about him becuase I wont.

Anyway, some of you can rest easy while some of you will have to scratch him off your wish list.... ;D ;D Personally, I will now rest easy.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
No great loss trade wise, I take it he is the one who tried to give Angwin a bit of after class tutoring?

BalmyArmy

Tiger Superstar
Jul 15, 2003
Melbourne
jackstar said:
He might want to stay there but that doesnt mean the club wants him. ;)

they've offered him more leadership Jackstar. Now why would they do that, if they were going to offload him? he is wanted there.

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
They have offered him more leadership have they ? Thats what he thinks , I do think so, sorry I know so.
Smashing a guy who has problems is not what I would call leadership( Angwin), Dennis wants to *smile* him off with about 15 other morans they have.
They have real issues at Carlton where players dont abide by the rules and dont play for the club. Take Beaumont for instance, made a killing in buying the early appartments at Docklands and made heaps, couldnt give a stuff about playing football.
Lance Whitnall, spends his spare time at the Epping TAB
If Hulme was a leader, God help Carlton.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
DragicevicFan said:
The most worrying thing is that all 3 of those players you have mentioned (Whitnall, Hulme and Beaumont) have been linked with Richmond

We don't want or need any of them.

All the reason JACKSTAR quoted are enough for anyone to steer well clear of these three.

BalmyArmy

Tiger Superstar
Jul 15, 2003
Melbourne
jackstar said:
They have offered him more leadership have they ? Thats what he thinks , I do think so, sorry I know so.
Smashing a guy who has problems is not what I would call leadership( Angwin), Dennis wants to p!ss him off with about 15 other morans they have.
They have real issues at Carlton where players dont abide by the rules and dont play for the club. Take Beaumont for instance, made a killing in buying the early appartments at Docklands and made heaps, couldnt give a stuff about playing football.
Lance Whitnall, spends his spare time at the Epping TAB
If Hulme was a leader, God help Carlton.

There's 2 sides to every story Jackstar. Are you actually aware of what happened between Angwin and Hulme? Be intersted to hear.

My source, who is related to Hulme gave me the word Friday night. Apparently he's been told to pull his head in and become a leader for younger players. The last thing carlton can afford to do is start off-loading people who are still contracted.

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
I do know what happened actually. I have two very close friends who are at Carlton. Dont ask either as i wont tell you.
Players should be supportive of team mates , going and smashing them doesnt fix anything
Thats fine if Hulme wants to stay at Carlton.Lets say that there are people at Carlton who want to see the back of him, enough said I think.
There are lots of issues at Carlton , probably the same at most clubs though.

P

PuntRoadRoar

im devastated !!!! means we wont get another hack on our list which would have almost sealed danny failure's fate next year..... bugger