I AM UNDER ATTACK | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

I AM UNDER ATTACK

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
I am under attack.

Now I know how poor Staff has felt all week. I have had everyone on my office this morning, moaning and groaning about last nigths hearing. Struth!!!!! I have had people in my office that NEVER EVER come into my office. Well hello... it aint my fault the bloke got let off. Granted I have said all along he had no case to answer but I didn't pay anyone off.

Contrary to the belief those who have visited my office today - the RFC doesn't run the Tribrunal. All the RFC did was defend their player. The RFC didn't say well here's our defence and here's our verdict. Please!!!!!! If the "prosecution" is silly enough not to object to Madden testifying - then it's Rick Lewis' fault not mine, not the RFC, not PRE.. Rick Lewis remember him - he does the "prosecuting"

Arghhhhhhh... Ifeel better already

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Try being a Richmond supporter here in SA in an office full of Power supporters. It doesnt get any worse, hopefully next Monday i will be able to get stuck into them after a Richmond win.

I wouldnt worry about them, the tribunal got it right.

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
shawry said:
Try being a Richmond supporter here in SA in an office full of Power supporters. It doesnt get any worse, hopefully next Monday i will be able to get stuck into them after a Richmond win.

My dad being an ex-croweater barracks for Port. Fun in the family household this weekend ;D.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Mightytiges. We owe them a couple, hoppefully we will keep up the good form and confidence, not be intimidated by them and have a win so we are not on the receiving end.

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Just needed to vent ;D. It's been unbelievable - but justice was served ;)

Must say the comments today have been priceless.

One person was stupid enough to ask me "how did Richmond manage to put up such a good defence". :-\

Excuse me - isn't that what they are supposed to do.

Khan

Lets Roar in 2004
Dec 17, 2002
Tigerland
I understand,

I work for Norwich Union, We have a six floors and around 1000 people. Some how every hawthorn supporter in the building has filed past my desk today. Most of them I dont even know. I dont even undrestand how they knew I was a tiger supporter (do you think it might be the tie)

Lets Roar

Khan

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I think every Tiger supporter must be under attack.

People on icq, a couple of people at the supermarket, phone calls etc all virtually calling me a cheat because Staff got off. I said all along he'd be ok.....I'm amazed others thought differently.

I love it though. It means Richmond has been travelling ok and people see that as a threat.

Best fun I've had for ages. Onya Staff, given me good stirring rights, ha.

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
Don't know about anybody else, but I'm thinking of taking out a Tatts ticket this week.

I could get used to winning you know. ;)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Koalalill said:
One person was stupid enough to ask me "how did Richmond manage to put up such a good defence". :-\

Tell them they used our SOS thread in the defence....I'm sure we helped get him off as much as Justin Madden did, ha. ;D

Haha more than Justin in fact...make that Simon. :-[

Rampaging_Richo

Making the easy seem incredible
Dec 19, 2002
Melbourne
I have also being copping it from work mates.

The best being "Richmond are cheats, how much did they pay the AFL to get Stafford off?" After having a good giggle, I sensed this clown was being serious.

The best was having a look at Hawk Headquarters. Ha Ha Ha, they were all convinced he was gone for weeks for both reports. Gold for their hair and Brown for their skin tone.

Hawthorn is right up their for my least liked team, and their supporters are tools.

Must recount my story from the weekend. Was sitting in the smokers stand with some Hawthorn knob abusing Richo, Campbell etc....The first goal of 14 in a row was met with more abuse from said knob with which I used wit and humour to counter "Mate, you are are a *smile*, and an embaressment"

After we kicked 14 goals unanswered, he let rip with "Come on Hawks, they are soft and don't want it" My final retort was, too much hair on the head and not enough on the legs....he left 5 mins into the last...

I gave him a little send off