The eloquent Greg Stafford appears on the footy show... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The eloquent Greg Stafford appears on the footy show...

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Great stuff Greg. I've never heard that guy waste a word. You can tell he thinks carefully every time he speaks and what he says he means.
Wasn't much chance of Sam putting anything over him.
I get the feeling this week would be like water off a ducks back to Staff, and he'll be rearing to go on Sat night.
Go Tiges.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
It's hardly surprising he was leading the players in the race to sign up lapsed members... you can just see him talkin people around... he certainly is no dill and conducts himself very well. Looks like he is enjoying his footy at Tigerland ;D Glad he is ours GO BIG FELLA!

tiggytam

Welcome to Tigerland
May 1, 2003
Melbourne
I was impressed with the way Greg handled himself on The Footy Show tonight, didn't get phased by Sam Newman at all (wanker that he is) oops can I say wanker on here :eek: I had never really heard him speak before the club should use him more often.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
I loved Staff last night. Looked real arrogant and took no crap. My type of guy to have represent our club. He did well, hope he has a big one on Saturday night.

Rampaging_Richo

Making the easy seem incredible
Dec 19, 2002
Melbourne
I think we may mistake Staff's poise and high intelligence with arrogance. I have heard him on the radio a few times and he doesn't tolerate fools or people having a lend of him.

His is a very well spoken, and unlike most stupid AFL players, doesn't resort to cliches to avoid answering a question.

As for James Hirds question about attacking the contest in question with anymore aggression ??? You tried hard golden boy but you were still not smart enough to corner The Golden Staff.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Stafford should represent Frawely in the coaches post match media conferences.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Rampaging Richo said:
You tried hard golden boy but you were still not smart enough to corner The Golden Staff.

Spot on RR. It was funny watching Jimmy boy looking deeply interested in Staff's reply, when it was obvious Staff was on to him and had cleverly switched direction.