Ian Campbell | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ian Campbell

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Did anyone listen to Ian interviewed on 3LO before the game on Saturday?

It was a really positive sounding interview. He said he'd been over to Punt Road and had a sausage and spoke to a few fans.

The main gist of his interview seemed to be our untapped supporter base.
How to get them on board etc.

The thing I liked was that he really seems to want to listen to what members want. He wanted to know why people have dropped off, and what it will take to get them back.

I think it's great that he relises there is a problem there but didn't give the opinion he was laying any blame.

He also spoke about Michael Jordan and Tiger Woods.

My radio reception was pretty dodgy so I didn't get to hear Ian as well as I would have liked.

I've e-mailed 3LO and left a phone message to see if there is a transcript of the interview available anywhere.

If anyone thinks it would be worth while maybe they could copy their membership posts from other threads to this one so they are all in one place and we could e-mail it for Ian to read.

There have been some good points raised in regard to membership imo and when he's settled in maybe Ian might take some on board.