Im new, be gentle! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Im new, be gentle!

StoneAge Romeo

Tiger Cub
Apr 19, 2012
Hey there PREnders

Been a long time reader and thought it was time to jump on board and get in the mixer!

I live in country WA so I don't get to attend many Richmond games live but I never miss a game on the tv.. Am absolutely loving having fox this season getting every game live. It was very frustrating being a supporter of a non WA side and having to cop Eagles/Dockers games on both channels..

Have been a tiger all my life. My uncle played roughly 100 games for RFC during the 80s so pretty much my entire family (well the males anyway) bleed yellow and black..

Anyway looking forward to getting involved in some of the banter and hopefully dissecting many tiger victories..

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Welcome Stoneage

I too live in country WA, Albany to be precise. There are way to many Victorians on this website, so it is great to have another sandgroper onboard.

StoneAge Romeo

Tiger Cub
Apr 19, 2012
Yeah Ive had many a heated battle with both Albany and Geraldton over the years during country week cricket haha!

Im actually a born and bred Kalgoorlie boy..

Oh sorry and my uncle who played for the tigers back in the 80s is David Palm (hence why I also follow West Perth in the WAFL)

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
StoneAge Romeo said:
Oh sorry and my uncle who played for the tigers back in the 80s is David Palm (hence why I also follow West Perth in the WAFL)

Excellent! I know you want us to go easy, but now that you are here, you can settle a little debate we had on here some time ago about David :)

Was he born in SA or WA, or possibly even somewhere else? I know he played at Norwood before going to West Perth, and I think he played junior footy in SA too. But the question was which state was he born in?

StoneAge Romeo

Tiger Cub
Apr 19, 2012
Streak said:
Excellent! I know you want us to go easy, but now that you are here, you can settle a little debate we had on here some time ago about David :)

Was he born in SA or WA, or possibly even somewhere else? I know he played at Norwood before going to West Perth, and I think he played junior footy in SA too. But the question was which state was he born in?

Palmy was born in Adelaide.. Who won the debate? :)