Important poll | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Important poll

Who is the handsomest, gutsiest, most maligned Tiger?

• D Kellaway

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Dunc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Killer

• The Glove

• Duncan Kellaway

• All of the above

• Total voters

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Which option do you think fits the mantle?

P.S. This poll is bought to you by the producers of Harry's Stacked Deck Polling company. ;D

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
#3...Hmmm

Dale Weightman?
Roger Dean?

Nah...you've lost me there rosy ;D.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
The Glove? Chad Cornes? Gary Payton?

Oh Tiger! Hmmm... can't see anyone that meets that description ... Duncan Kellaway is pretty maligned though...

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Rosy - It was one of my polls that brought Dunc back to life - people actually thought he was no longer on our list.

Anyway it has been my polls that have actually sparked the tigers this year IMO ;D.

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
TigersGoddess said:
No Dunc The Spunk?? ;)

:eek: I noticed that glaring omission too TG.

Maybe Harry's Stacked Deck Polling company aren't all they're cracked up to be Rosy. I would be recommending someone a bit more authentic than this mob next time, but it's your choice. ;)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
How shallow do you girls think I am that I'd put the spunk factor option in a serious poll? ;D ;D

I am trying to retain some credibility here not sound like some wanna be teeny bopper. :rollin

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?s=540604388ec79976e9e656d2979771a6&threadid=68221

Please forgive us for having a bit of light hearted fun, not everyone thinks abusing people is the best way to go on message boards.

As Brian said....
Always look on the bright side of life.
[whistling]
Always look on the light side of life.
[whistling]

If life seems jolly rotten,
There's something you've forgotten,
And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
When you're feeling in the dumps,
Don't be silly chumps.
Just purse your lips and whistle. That's the thing.
And...

Always look on the bright side of life.
[whistling]
Always look on the right side of life,
[whistling]

:rollin

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
TigersGoddess said:
And what is wrong with being a teeny bopper may I ask

In my opinion there's a great mix of people use this board.
It's a bit of a reflection on a person themself if they feel a need to critisise others.
Message board relationships are a unique thing. People who'll probably never meet in real life get to know each other through their views and opinions.
This is illustrated by a very sad thread on Demonland where a member announced the death of his baby this week.
It brings winning footy into some perspective.
Deepest sympathy to the people involved, and I hope the messages from the people they share the board with bring them some comfort.

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
That's really sad Rosy, My deepest sympathies got to the parents. My wife and I have been trying to have a baby for a couple of years now without success so this kind of news makes me quite sad :'(