Info required- Apply within | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Info required- Apply within

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Just wondering if Dream Team and Super Coach are pretty much the same thing. I'm half considering having a crack at one of them this year but not sure which one to enter.

U2Tigers

Tiger Legend
Nov 10, 2005
Adelaide
rosy23 said:
Just wondering if Dream Team and Super Coach are pretty much the same thing. I'm half considering having a crack at one of them this year but not sure which one to enter.

Rosy they are very very similar, in the way they are run.

The biggest difference is in the way they are scored.

Dream team goes entirely off stats off players, where Supercoach goes on a few more things ( i think Champion Data - correct me if im wrong)

The salary cap and cost of players is different, but they are pretty much in proportion to each other.

pretty similar.

I play both, but like SC more.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Thanks heaps U2. Don't think I'd have the time or enthusiasm for both so I might go with your preference and have a crack at SC.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Personally. I always enjoyed Supercoach better. I don't really bother entering either anymore as I don't get to see many games due to, living in Brisbane and not having Foxtel. Seems pointless to choose players who I owe know virtually nothing about. Anyway...

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
Tigerdog said:
Personally. I always enjoyed Supercoach better. I don't really bother entering either anymore as I don't get to see many games due to, living in Brisbane and not having Foxtel. Seems pointless to choose players who I owe know virtually nothing about. Anyway...
Easy to fix that Brother...Return to VICTORIA................................For 6 mnths ;D