Injury update | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Injury update

gsta12

Roar Power
Mar 19, 2003
I wasnt listening properly, but I think they said that on Tiger radio that Campbell was doubtfull for this week (40% chance) and that Houlihan was actualy a chance and Richo a good chacne of playing.

I think we need campbell and Richo back this week, as they have a good record against Melbourne. Especially Campbo! He always seems to kill them.

I dont know why, but I am very nervous about this week. Just hope Campbo and Richo can get up and play well and that we dont lose because we are expected to win.

Go Tigers!
George

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
gsta12 said:
I dont know why, but I am very nervous about this week.

What's new Georgey babes? In the few years I've know you I don't think you've ever thought the Tiges would win once. ;D

I understand what you mean about games we're expected to win, but the team seems to have a bit more substance this year. Hope so anyway.

Tigers by 38

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
Slightly diverting for a second, I noticed that when our guys sang the song back in the rooms on Saturday, there were 12 injured players singing alongside them. A couple of them I weren't too familiar with but did notice that Duncan and Clinton King weren't part of the twelve. Where were they? 14 injured players - quite a lot and we still won.