input for my next poll | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

input for my next poll

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Sorry guys that I didn't ask for input before my last couple of polls. I noticed a few people wanted to vote for players that I did not put on the list.

Well here's you chance for the next one.

Who do you think has/had the most awkward kicking style of all time??

So far I can think of the following players...

David Cloke
Paul Salmon
Duncan Kellaway (sorry Rosy)
Ty Zantuck
Ian Perrie

Gotta add Andrew Dunkley and Rod Carter (just for the way he tilted his head to one side when he kicked, gave him a very funny kicking style).

Ahhh the Tilt!! There's a blast from the past!
Always looked like he was trying to hold a phone on his shoulder! ;D Hard to get a goal against though.

James Manson
Mick McGuine (after a shot of painkiller injections saw his kicks dribble for 2 feet)

Don't forget to include James Manson (how he was a premiership player I will never know) and also Phil Krakouer had an awkward kicking style.

Stephen Kernahan always seemed to kick helicopter punts for goal when he played.

Matthew Primus is a shocker of a kick. Makes Duncan look good.

David Bourke has a bit of an awkward kicking style. Runs around like a goose as well. Remember him doing some shocking out bounds on the full jobs at Richmond over the years.