Interesting Stat. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Interesting Stat.

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
I was watching the Rex Hunt Footy panel this morning.

I heard Scott Plamer say that Richmond has used every player on its senior list but 2. Those 2:

Andrew Mills
Daniel Sipthorpe.

lets look at those 2 - Sipthorpe is 18 and completing VCE and wasn't expected to play senior footy this season when drafted. Mills - well surely he'll be gone at the end of the season.

He also said they had match review this morning after recovery. Usually unheard of. Gee I would have liked to have been a fly on the wall.

The decision to go short on the list clearly has cost us dearly.

Clearly the time has come:

Matt Shir needs to be promoted for the remaing 3 games

TigersGoddess said:
[Just on that Koala I saw this posted on bigfooty before by Captain Custard
Contrary to popular belief Sipthorpe isn't doing any VCE studies this year (i made enquiries) - appears he is where he is due to his form

Fair enough TG - I had been told differently

Very interesting stat Koalalil. Richmond's list has gone backwards since Danny Frawley was appointed coach.

Yeah I suppose they have used Chris Hyde, about 90 seconds worth.
The kid looks like he's not going to make.
Looks like he's not going to get a chance to make it.
But I tell you what he couldn't go any worse than than some of the blokes did last night.
Please Spud give the kid a go.

The other disappointment is Vardy. We were struggling for height down back last night and Vardy sitting in the stands.
You're a real brains man Spud. ::)