Investigation demanded into Collingwood Children's Farm | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Investigation demanded into Collingwood Children's Farm

Tiger in a Tube

Richmond Redeemer
Sep 11, 2003
www.puntroad.com
in order to take the focus off of us, and put it back onto another outrageous scandal about to engulf the football and genetic engineering worlds. . .  ;)

========================
from www.puntroad.com/content

Richmond Grande Fromage and President-for-Life Clinton Casey today called upon the AFL to investigate connections between the Collingwood Football Club and the Collingwood Children's Farm.

Speaking from his office at Punt Road, Casey said that he'd long held suspicions about the role that the Collingwood Children's Farm was playing in the community, in that it was a breeding facility for children who would eventually grow up to support Collingwood.

A clearly emotional Tiger El Grand Presidente said "This is supposed to be a public facility where city parents can take the kids down and pat a few animals, watch the Yarra go by and generally just chill. . .maybe grow some tomatoes. But I've been keeping a very close eye on things down there and once I realised what was going on, I was just appalled. The brain washing that these poor souls must have to endure must be just diabolical."

"Look, for anyone interested, it's all there in black and white. There's the Fresian cows. I've never seen a old dark navy blue cow or a yellow and black cow down there. Only Fresians. I tell you, this kind of thing is just not on. You can't have a farm specially designed to conceive and raise Collingwood supporters. Whatever people do inside their own homes is up to them and I have no argument with that. But when we have a large public space, being used to create generation after generation of Collingwood Supporter, that's when I start to ark up. The AFL needs to look at this, the police need to look at this and the AFL needs to look at this."

"And I have it on good information that this facility could potentially be used to create a whole lab of donor organs. This means that if say James Clement nearly looses an eye, they just gene one up and wack into his head. Same with Buckley's hamstrings, or Licuria's tearducts. I believe that there was only one Wakelin, but they cloned him up. . These blokes could play for ever, loosing grand final after grand final, and the AFL just wants to sit on their hands at Docklands and do nothing."

Children's Farm Director Mustapha Monde said that "This allegation from Grande Fromage and President-for-Life Clinton Casey is perfectly true, but unfortunately, I'm rather busy and can't respond in detail. Suffice to say that for the past couple of seasons we've had quite a few quality control issues. The nature and demenour of Collingwood kids has left a lot to be desired and that's where I must focus my efforts. As for Rhys Shaw. . .we'd like to apologise for all concerned." ;) ;) ;)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Great stuff Tigerina, that's so funny. Ah it's good to laugh again. ;D