Sexy Tigers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sexy Tigers

WildTiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 3, 2004
Ok this is one for the girls (or the Dr Pinks)

Who is the Tigers sexiest player!!!!

let me know who you think

WildTiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 3, 2004
cool cool come on girls keep em coming who else is there on our team who makes u melt

FightingFury

Its back to Brooke time again!
Nov 25, 2003
Richmond
Dont know his name but theres a bloke who sits four rows back just behind the punt rd goals who hangs out at the London Tavern a lot on match days........

Strapping lad if lv'e ever seen one ;D ;D

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Well WildTiger...the saying goes "beauty is only skin deep" but in footy parlance I think "sexy is only football ability deep." ;D

Still you can't go past Dunc in his official RFC suit. 
sweety.gif

Struggle is that strapping lad the one who wants to shout everyone beers but noone takes up the offer? ;)

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
Hey girls, just to make all us "Joe Averages" feel a little better about ourselves, whose got the most "average" head on our list??

WildTiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 3, 2004
Hahahah I aint a chick but Richo's head is pretty ugly

he looks like a monkey (does he smell like one too???)

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
As far as supporters go.................that Laff goes alright

RFC4eva

Tiger Rookie
Oct 15, 2003
Vic
Dunc, Rogers and Otto have the winning smiles of the boys on the list.

TG and Ellyse, I'm surprised you didn't rate Otto.

Don't they call him Big Sexy :-*

FightingFury

Its back to Brooke time again!
Nov 25, 2003
Richmond
[quote author=rosy3

Struggle is that strapping lad the one who wants to shout everyone beers but noone takes up the offer? ;)

Well apparently its difficult to break through such a throng of enchanted ladies to claim those golden pots Rosy...... 8)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Well if he'd offered to shout a cider instead of a beer I might have been tempted to look him up myself. ;D

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
*smile*enel said:
Hey girls, just to make all us "Joe Averages" feel a little better about ourselves, whose got the most "average" head on our list??

Haha I have it on reliable authority from 18 team mates that "Joe Average" is the Adonis of the PRE football team. ;D

Noone who wears yellow and black is average looking. The jumper brings out the best in everyone. :D

WildTiger said:
Come on Rosy who is your nomination???

This is an equal opportunity board WT. If I told you should tell too. Who do you fancy as the sexiest tiger....in a platonic way of course. ;)

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Billy Nicholls. He has a super physique and is really good looking as well :eek:

tiger_10_grr

The tiges at the G - there's no better place to be
Sep 10, 2003
melb
Of course we admire their football ability first (cough cough cough), and then their physical attributes 2nd (he he he). For me, I'd have to say that Stafford and Dunc lead the way when it comes to admiring the finer things that AFL footballers bring to the field!