is a happy chappy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

is a happy chappy

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
2 reasons.
i am the proud owner of kane johnson,s wizz cup jumper signed of coarse.cost me an arm and a leg but well worth it :).apologies to any fellow punt road member who,s foot i stood on during the frantic last minutes of bidding ;D

the other reason i did a very good deed today.not only was i bidding for jono,s jumper but also krak,s.was in the last minute when a fellow tiger and her son put in their bid not the 1st time either i must say lol.i noticed the kid was wearing kraks number with the H+A jumper i suddendly had the guilts lol.
i withdrew my bid last 2 bids and for her to the same therefore she got the jumper cheaper and a huge smile on her son,s face :)

A

admin

Congratulations j2r......firstly on your newly acquired posession, but more so on your goodwill to fellow Tiger supporters.
May you be rewarded with a 2003 Richmond premiership for your thoughtfulness and good deeds. ;D

P.S. Can anyone tell the price ranges for the jumpers, I'm interested to see how they compare to buying them on e-bay?
I got Duncs for a bargain basement $190. Should have been cheaper really, is so tiny.

johnson2richo2003

Dec 19, 2002
Congratulations j2r......firstly on your newly acquired posession, but more so on your goodwill to fellow Tiger supporters.
May you be rewarded with a 2003 Richmond premiership for your thoughtfulness and good deeds. ;D

P.S. Can anyone tell the price ranges for the jumpers, I'm interested to see how they compare to buying them on e-bay?
I got Duncs for a bargain basement $190.  Should have been cheaper really, is so tiny.
firstly if my reward is the flag then hell id buy all the jumpers lol.

as for dunc,s well you would have got it cheaper at the aution i think. last time i checked with bids starting at 100 duncs was 125.
richo,s went for around 500
jono,s ummm errrrrrrrrrrr was close to richo:D
huge suprise was blumfeild his went for 500 as well i think.
kraks went for 230.

hope that helps.

Rodan#18

Fijian thunderbolt
Jan 19, 2003
therefore she got the jumper cheaper and a huge smile on her son,s face :)

that's a fine thing you did...i'm sure you'll get a pleasant payback from the universe in one way or another before too long....well done. :)

johnson2richo2003

Dec 19, 2002
that's a fine thing you did...i'm sure you'll get a pleasant payback from the universe in one way or another before too long....well done. :)
thank you rodan i hope its the big bang and not darth vader :eek:.
btw got a pic of my daughter with rodan.made her day well almost krak was her 1st choice.

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002

As mentioned by J2R starting bids were a minimum of $100 but as time wore on some jumpers weren't given any bids so the minimum for some were $65-75.

I got my Matt Shir jumper for $120.

And might I add that it was wonderful dedication by a young Ty Zantuck fan who pleaded that her purchase not be cleaned - she wants it to retain his ...er... smell ;)

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
Rosy, you paid $190 for Duncs jumper ???
If I saw it in the op shop for a fiver I would say it was far to expensive ;D

froars

"Famous last words - I'll be good"
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
Footy friends of mine get together each year at the time of the footy club auction, go out to dinner and bring an item of tiger memorabilia so people can bid at a mock auction. I paid $20 for a signed Tony Free jumper - couldn't believe someone would virtually give away. But it's mine now - no chance of getting it back.