Is Rnd 15 televised anywhere? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Is Rnd 15 televised anywhere?

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
WesternTiger said:
DISPOSALS: Graham 33, Ballard 28, Short 27, Townsend 25, Markov 20, Aarts 18. #gotiges
Good to see Shorty has responded well to his demotion with 27 disposals. It's what you want to see.

Tigeronprowl

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Dec 30, 2002
All Graham needs now is a "Don't Argue". Imagine him and Dusty motoring around on a fine September day

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
caesar said:
Good to see Shorty has responded well to his demotion with 27 disposals. It's what you want to see.

Short, Markov, Towner etc meh ..... who cares, the exciting news is all Graham hes the one the RFC need up and going for real impact in the future years.

Question is will they blood him this year.

ryan

Tiger Rookie
Jul 30, 2005
Short played half back and gave his normal great run and as we know a long kick

Townsend another good game.

Many blokes did not do much in a lack lustre performance

I thought Maric played well.

Graham was in and under all day.

Bye next week maybe at good time for some players

Lloyd did not play

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Sounds like Graham is starting to stack up some pretty impressive performances in the VFL side. Wondering if he might get a debut game and some following that before the season's end. Could be a a bonus come September.

E

easy_tiger

Elmer said:
I also like he's angry at being 'slighted' in the draft. Coming in with a point to prove ensures we won't die wondering what he might've been has he applied himself. Reckon we got one here too.

we should slight the *smile* out of him.

drop him to the rookie list. Call him fat and lazy in public. make him clean the dunnies in a rory sloane mask, while everyone else is at the GF parade

then debut him.

Tigermad2005

Tiger Legend
Aug 18, 2004
Ballarat
Could not believe my eyes today Todd took a big pack mark. In fact a great mark.
15 out and missed badly.
9 more weeks then he will be looking for a new home.