I've got a serious problem | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

I've got a serious problem

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Now that the round is over I am over my deep depression and looking forward to the Brisbane game.

How sick is that?
(I have cancelled my trip up to watch them though ;))

I was as angry, depressed, pissed off as anyone over the weekend but I can't help looking ahead now.

Hopefully the players get the biggest kicks up the bum in their history.

Hopefully Campbo, Johnson and Dutchy will be back.

Hopefully Danny will look at his game plan.

Hopefully a few more players will put in for a change.

Hopefully we can beat all the teams again that gave us our start to the season when we meet them again.

Hopefully before long we'll make up the couple of % on Collingwood that's keeping us out of the 8.

Am I the eternal optimist believing Richmond's season can get back on track or am I a complete idiot, ha.

Actually don't answer. ;D

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Hopefully we don't scramble a few wins that'll get us there abouts because I don't want to live in a pretend world.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Harry said:
Hopefully we don't scramble a few wins that'll get us there abouts because I don't want to live in a pretend world.

That was my feeling over the weekend too Harry. Now I want my cake and eat it too.
I hope the club store the last few weeks in the memory bank and act accordingly no matter where we finish at the end of the year.
I also think finals appearances are vital though. We have to get membership up, but more importantly the players need to experience finals atmosphere to get a winning culture happening in future years imo.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
I still think we can go ok, but seriously, what's the point? So we finish 8th, play a final, with any luck 2. Get done like a dog's dinner, and miss out on priority draft picks.

Finnishing off the season by scraping into the eight is a sure fire way of endorsing mediocrity. Though in my heart I could never bare it, thinking reasonably (for the future) the best thing would be if we lost every match from now on.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
The main reason I don't want us to finish in the 8 is so they can give spud the dud the flick. If however they changed the coach now I would want them to finish in the 8 with all my heart given they start playing a better more attacking exciting style of football.

See spud u dud what you've done - You've turned loyal passionate richmond members against their own club - even Rosy. ;D

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
The Lions got a serious flogging courtesy of the Eagles. Does anyone know if Voss will be back for the game against us? If he is, I don't like our chances at all.