This is why we have stuff all members | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

This is why we have stuff all members

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Because they know all to well that this will happen season after season after season. It's not fair on their kids to be subjected to that style of football and would only serve to teach the poor little things about extreme mediocrity. People with no kids have better things to do with their lives and now refuse to part with their hard earned money.

Fancy losing to that side of hacks. For that matter each individual who let players like Half-witnall Camporehalfthealphabet Matt Allan and lil Houlihan play well should hang their heads in shame and be totally disgusted with themselves. Murphy kicking 5 having eight shots at goal WTF is that about??? He would have been lucky to have had 5 kicks for the whole season and once again Richmond make an ordinary player look like a superstar :mad:

P

PuntRoadRoar

here here tigerdog, im sick of the same old bull#$%^

wheres that bloody bandwagon?, its time richmond made some tough decisions and start right now not later!!

i dont want my club to fold and die but that performance will just about kill them off. they are just not good enough when we get a few key injuries. those players filling in for our top 18 are not good enough. ppl will say we are 6-6 well big deal we were 6-2

with brisbane and adelaide coming make it 6-8, thanks for the memories.

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
Another year of frawley will see memberships go under 20,000.
Time for someone to do some canvassing and get Kevin Sheedy as coach. He can at least add some excitement and energy back to that place.