Jack Dyer Medal Night - Fri, Oct 3 (RFC website) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Dyer Medal Night - Fri, Oct 3 (RFC website)

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Tony Greenberg
richmondfc.com.au
9:25:25 AM Wed 20 August, 2003

Can Mark Coughlan cap a superb individual season by becoming Richmond's youngest Best and Fairest winner since Matthew Knights in 1990?

Will Kane Johnson mark his first season at Tigerland by taking out the prestigious Jack Dyer Medal?

Or, could that 'quiet achiever', Mark Chaffey, carve his name into the Yellow and Black history books by taking 'Jack' home . . ?

All will be revealed at the Melbourne Town Hall on Friday, October 3 when the Tigers hold their annual gala Jack Dyer Medal night.

This year the Club is introducing a couple of different options in terms of ticket prices for supporters.

For $140 per person you'll receive a superb three-course meal, drinks and seats in the main ballroom.

Alternatively, you can book a seat in the upper level stall at a cost of $50 for adults and $25 for children. These tickets will enable you to have a seat in the stalls, watch all the on-stage action and also will get you a special 'snack pack' and entry to the Hyatt Food court for the 'After Party'. The stalls have bars attached either side of the entrance for cash sales.

And, as a ripper 'added value' to this year's Jack Dyer Medal Night, the Tigers also will be holding a Testimonial for star forward Matthew Richardson.

There will be a special 'Richo Roast', featuring some of Matty's current and former Tiger teammates getting stuck right into him (bound to be highly entertaining). A decade of Richo on-field highlights will be screened and there will be stacks of Richo memorabilia available.

The MC for the night is leading Channel Nine football reporter and keen Tiger fan, Anthony Mithen, with entertainment to be provided by sensational 70s and 80s band 'Vibe'.

For bookings, please contact Narelle at the Club on (03) 9426 4486 or email [email protected].

tiggytam

Welcome to Tigerland
May 1, 2003
Melbourne
Alternatively, you can book a seat in the upper level stall at a cost of $50 for adults and $25 for children. These tickets will enable you to have a seat in the stalls, watch all the on-stage action and also will get you a special 'snack pack' and entry to the Hyatt Food court for the 'After Party'. The stalls have bars attached either side of the entrance for cash sales.

Gee that will be exciting, I wonder what is in the 'snack pack'. Mashed Spud?

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
I will be there and I look forward to flicking cavier at the riff raff in the top stalls who paid $50.00 a head. I also heard that to add further interest they have chanded the voting to the 3 worst players on the ground 3 the worst etc.....this way it will make the closest fought contest in years

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
Dont bother going to the ""After party" at the Hyatt either, I went to the Hall of fame night last month and ONE player went back to the After Party, and guesses who ?

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
jackstar said:
Dont bother going to the ""After party" at the Hyatt either, I went to the Hall of fame night last month and ONE player went back to the After Party, and guesses who ?

Any clues?

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
I wont keep you in suspense, Greg Tivendale.
I actually kicked on afterwards at another night club at South melbourne and guess what, most of our players were there having a good time, stuff the supporters, Dont know why the club promotes and "After party" when one player turns up and the rest just *smile* off.

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
Your right shawry, and no guesses who out more often then others even though it isnt a crime.