Bye Bye Jack Higgins! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Bye Bye Jack Higgins!

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
That'll likely be his season done.

Best wishes to him, poor fella he lives for his footy.

Speedy recovery.

Very unlucky.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
That'll likely be his season done.

Best wishes to him, poor fella he lives for his footy.

Speedy recovery.

Very unlucky.

Yep poor guy, that's the season for him. You don't take risks with that. He'll recover strong and be ready and ripe in 2020.

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Sometimes this happens as a result of multiple minor concussions that go undiagnosed.

If that’s him, he might’ve been hindered by this gradually developing injury for several weeks/months without realising it.

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Sometimes this happens as a result of multiple minor concussions that go undiagnosed.

If that’s him, he might’ve been hindered by this gradually developing injury for several weeks/months without realising it.

Might have been the underlying cause of his form drop off? Dunno.

Main thing is to take as much time off as he needs to get back to 100%.

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Jack we are all plugging for you so keep the chin up & see you up & running 2020.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Shocked when I read this this morning. All the best Higgo, we are all thinking of you and hope you recover to full health as soon as you can.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
No doubt he'll be having a chat to Harris Andrews who's bounced back after suffering a similar injury. Bright talent, fngers crossed he makes a complete recovery.

Reactions: 2 users