Jack Riewoldt, Jack Dyer medal painting | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Riewoldt, Jack Dyer medal painting

DDtiger

Tiger Cub
Jun 17, 2010
www.darrochcustompaint.com
Hi all, first a big thank you to Rosy for letting me post this on here.
I have just painted a pic of Jack and have listed it on eBay
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170548987992&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

I only paint each of paintings once, to guarantee the eventual owners have a one of a kind original.
Obviously I would appreciate if someone here would bid on it, but I would equally appreciate any feedback, both positive and negetive too.
Also if you like the painting then please like my facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/edit/?id=145541018818197&sk=basic#!/pages/Darroch-Custom-Paint-and-airbrushing/145541018818197

I paint alot of different subjects, including collingwood :vomit , but I enjoy nothing more than painting the mighty tiges!!!

Jack-Riewoldt-canvas.jpg

DDtiger

Tiger Cub
Jun 17, 2010
Tiger Rob said:
Nice work DD. How big is the painting ?
Thanks TBob, the painting is on an approx 760mm x 510mm canvas.
DDtiger said:
Hi all, first a big thank you to Rosy for letting me post this on here.
I have just painted a pic of Jack and have listed it on eBay
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170548987992&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

I only paint each of paintings once, to guarantee the eventual owners have a one of a kind original.
Obviously I would appreciate if someone here would bid on it, but I would equally appreciate any feedback, both positive and negetive too.
Also if you like the painting then please like my facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/edit/?id=145541018818197&sk=basic#!/pages/Darroch-Custom-Paint-and-airbrushing/145541018818197

I paint alot of different subjects, including collingwood :vomit , but I enjoy nothing more than painting the mighty tiges!!!

Jack-Riewoldt-canvas.jpg

If anyone from PRE wins the auction, they can have free postage ($40 saving) as a thank you to PRE from me. Just send a message stating you user name at auction end. Thanks everyone :)

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Impressive painting.

Let me know when you've done the next RFC Premisership Winning painting.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
DDtiger said:
:hihi No prob Baloo. It'll be a hard one for me to part with though! ;)

In that case, if you keep it for yourself, run off a limited edition set of prints. That way everyone is happy.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
How do German Shepherd Dogs come up in air brushed paintings DD?

DDtiger

Tiger Cub
Jun 17, 2010
tigertough12 said:
Jack looks terrible in that painting.... looks fat and looks like he's going bald
Can't let that one through without commenting! Looks like you've got a bit of a reputation here TT12!
Looking now, he maybe looks a bit wide in the photo here. It must be the angle the photo was taken, cause it doesn't look like that in the flesh. Although I think you're being a little picky as it's not that far out, if at all.
As for his hair, well that's his hair line dude. It was a rainy day and that's how his hair looks when it's a bit wet.

I did ask for feedback, both positive and negative, so thank you. I'll keep a closer eye on the angles I take the photos from next time

tigertough12

Tiger Superstar
Jun 3, 2004
DDtiger said:
Can't let that one through without commenting! Looks like you've got a bit of a reputation here TT12!
Looking now, he maybe looks a bit wide in the photo here. It must be the angle the photo was taken, cause it doesn't look like that in the flesh. Although I think you're being a little picky as it's not that far out, if at all.
As for his hair, well that's his hair line dude. It was a rainy day and that's how his hair looks when it's a bit wet.

I did ask for feedback, both positive and negative, so thank you. I'll keep a closer eye on the angles I take the photos from next time

you should've done a painting with his trademark clenched fist