Jack Ross | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Ross

DirtyDogTiger said:
sydesemesiosys?
Ahhh I can’t spell it

Well thats *smile* news, same injury that killed off Butler and Lambo last year.

Probs will have to go under the knife.

Lets wait as l'm guessing even the club don't know how long he is out for .
Im hoping less than 6 weeks bye inc....

gutfull said:
Lets wait as l'm guessing even the club don't know how long he is out for .
Im hoping less than 6 weeks bye inc....

John Ralph said if it needs surgery could be 10 12 14 weeks, so yes better to wait than speculate.

3 games in a row players have had their ankles stood on and missed games as a result. What are the odds?

Wildride said:
I dong believe 10-14 weeks, both lambert snd selwood have recovered much more quickly than that.

Unfortunately Jon Ralph has a crystal ball like Tom Browne ;D, sounds like it will go into the 10 week range :(

toby64 said:
3 games in a row players have had their ankles stood on and missed games as a result. What are the odds?

2 of them look like they have been on purpose.

toby64 said:

...and Gill the Dill just shrugs his shoulder...