Jack Ross | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Ross

TigerForce

On the way to number 14.
Apr 26, 2004
Can't see any report mentioned. Loving the words I read below. Get him in!

The fact there were just two goals kicked in the first quarter was not through lack of want or desire, and Jack Ross was the poster boy for both.

After being the medical sub for the opening two rounds of the AFL season, Ross looked intent on making up for lost game time.

VFLRoss.jpg

Ross mauled Levi Greenwood at the opening bounce, he then sought body contact from anyone wearing black and white.

The unyielding midfielder slotted the opening goal of the game after being rewarded for his unflinching attack on the ball and the man.

Ross muscled his way past two Collingwood defenders to draw a free kick for high contact and then converted his set-shot.

The midfield maestro finished the game with two goals, after a thumping goal from outside 50 in the last quarter.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

tigerhalsey

RICHOOOO What A Mark!!
Jul 28, 2007
Melbourne
The cotch replacement when cotch is done or needs to rest his body, the question is, can ross and cotch play in the same team come finals time

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Can't see any report mentioned. Loving the words I read below. Get him in!

The fact there were just two goals kicked in the first quarter was not through lack of want or desire, and Jack Ross was the poster boy for both.

After being the medical sub for the opening two rounds of the AFL season, Ross looked intent on making up for lost game time.

VFLRoss.jpg

Ross mauled Levi Greenwood at the opening bounce, he then sought body contact from anyone wearing black and white.

The unyielding midfielder slotted the opening goal of the game after being rewarded for his unflinching attack on the ball and the man.

Ross muscled his way past two Collingwood defenders to draw a free kick for high contact and then converted his set-shot.

The midfield maestro finished the game with two goals, after a thumping goal from outside 50 in the last quarter.

Would love to see Jack get selected (surely) against Port and take that attitude into the game.

BT Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
There was nothing mentioned in the match report of Ross being reported.

Oh right, I was under the impression that he'd committed a thuggish act and was likely out for a couple of weeks. Good news if true as he would have to be first in line to replace Prestia or Cotch.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Oh right, I was under the impression that he'd committed a thuggish act and was likely out for a couple of weeks. Good news if true as he would have to be first in line to replace Prestia or Cotch.

Agree, Ross for Cotch, Martyn for Prestia.

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
Thoroughly deserves to be next in line. Way too good for VFL level and has been since his first season.

Reactions: 5 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
This is the opportunity Jack has been beggin for , no Prestia gives him the 2 way running chance to lock in a spot going forward, also perfect match up with another bull in Wines , career best game was against Port , time to grab the chance fully and take the step

Reactions: 10 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Yep going to be an important month for he and the side.

Hopefully he impacts and builds on his previous promising form from 2019 with consistent games.

Need some of his best footy, could be a career defining month for him, he has a good chance to nail down a spot in the 22.

Eat em alive Rossy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users