Jack Ross | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Ross

cagedtiger

Be Feared
Nov 19, 2004
Sydney
He had poise and presence, and he is good size now. He is growing into his skin. I was in the nose bleed section and to begin with I did not work out who the player was in number 5 that was playing the good game. His kicking was on the mark in most cases.

Reactions: 6 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
I look forward to Dimma in 5 years time trotting out the well rehearsed line "we have some kids at VFL level that we really like the look of such as Jack Ross". He should not play again. Appalling player.

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Can people now stop harking back 4-5 years ago to the halcyon days when this bush footballer had “size” and coulda been the next Patrick Cripps?

He’s not at the standard, move on.

RUNVS

Tiger Superstar
Aug 10, 2008
I look forward to Dimma in 5 years time trotting out the well rehearsed line "we have some kids at VFL level that we really like the look of such as Jack Ross". He should not play again. Appalling player.
I keep saying it again and again and again SHOULD NEVER PLAY AGAIN.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
His best game followed up by a shocker. Not a way to solidify your spot in the team.

Razorgang2

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 15, 2014
He aint the worst player on the list, unlike some folks seem to believe. At least he has a dip, unlike flappers tonite.;)

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Didn't have a great game but did have 2nd most score involvements in 66% game time. There were quite a few worse.

Reactions: 1 user

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
A couple of nice things and a couple of bad things from him tonight.
Just seems to be a step off the pace.

immorta

~~we are eternal all this pain is an illusion~~
Mar 31, 2005
Melbourne
Was it Ross that had the nice weighted kick over to MRJ for a goal? That's all I remember of his game.

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
If he still cant play 2 good games of football after 4-5 years in the system then its time to move on. He, Martyn, RCD and possibly Dow need to be replaced ASAP with other youngsters

Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Too slow
In everything he does he needs time to execute.
He had a shocking 1 qtr
Better 2nd
Was horrific in the 2nd half. It got to a stage I actually wanted him to be off the ground.
That kick out of bounds on the full, after he calls for the ball only to boot into the 2nd row was delist material

Reactions: 1 users

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
Reality is he is the best of the rest… RCD doesn’t run out after half time, Martyn is now a HB flanker, Dow probably the most potential but his numbers need to lift and his kicking too is suspect…. Sonsie still a while away and is a bit outside at this point……. Not much else