Jeff Beck V's Greg Beck | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jeff Beck V's Greg Beck

bg25

God must love stupid people, he made so many!
Oct 3, 2003
Very witty Tiga. Jeff Beck wouldn't be left handed would he?

Pieman

I am The Pieman
Dec 16, 2003
Brisbane Qld
Good one TIGA,
Maybe Greg Beck is more like the artist known as "BECK".
No particular style but changes genre with every album.
Sometimes even known to put you to sleep.[flash=200,200][/flash] ??? ???

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Thanks for that guy's. I just realised that if everyone at the RFC does their Job properly I won't have anything to write about. ;D

Rampaging_Richo

Making the easy seem incredible
Dec 19, 2002
Melbourne
Jeff Beck drowned while under the influence of drugs

Tiger fans think that Greg Beck must be on drugs and deliberatley trying to drown the tiges with dud draft picks

praying manton

Where is Dunstall?...lol
Mar 3, 2004
Melbourne
Rampaging Richo said:
Jeff Beck drowned while under the influence of drugs

Tiger fans think that Greg Beck must be on drugs and deliberatley trying to drown the tiges with dud draft picks

dont you get it guys?...he has infiltrated our ranks under the guise of a recruiter..but in effect he is a spy...sent out to destroy any team that will stand in collingwoods way...they saw his superb skills when he was their recruiter..and instead of giving him a public flogging they turned him into a positive...something like typhoid mary..i think that what they called her when she was sent to spread typhoid amongst the enemy

Pieman

I am The Pieman
Dec 16, 2003
Brisbane Qld
Hey Rampaging Richo, I thought Jeff Beck was still alive.
I think you maybe confusing Jeff Beck with the late great Jeff Buckley. He drowned whilst trying to cross a river.
(A drowned Buckley???) You must admit it does have it's merits

Rampaging_Richo

Making the easy seem incredible
Dec 19, 2002
Melbourne
Sorry Pieman, I am.

Who is Jeff Beck? Did he ever play with the Rolling Stones as a fill in for a tour or on a studio album?

Anyway, if he is a serious rocker from the 60's and 70's, he should be dead from all the substance abuse :D