Jexy in Paris | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jexy in Paris

Jexy

Tiger Superstar
Apr 17, 2005
Hi all,

I'm a 20 year old, 4th Generation Tiger supporter. I spend half the year in Paris with my dad (who barracks for the cats) and the other half in Melbourne with my mum. Luckily, like religion, football club association runs throught the mother's side.

I've been a tigers man since the day I was born, and hope to stay that way for as long as is possible...

Thanks to all involved for setting up this great site, and I'm looking forward to discussing as many tiger victories as I can in the coming seasons.

:gotigers

Welcome to our multi-national website Jexy. ;D Do you get to spend any of your Australia-time in footy season?

Thanks for the kind words. Look forward to reading your posts. The more the merrier. :)

Thanks for having me guys.

I just got back from overseas three weeks ago, but i have to go back in late june, so i'll miss about a month of the season or so. Hopefully we make up for the month i missed when we make it through September!

Cheers guys,

Jexy

New York Tiger said:
TigerGoneNorth said:
WHAAAATTTT? Melbourne is the greatest city in the world!

Depends what you are into TGN

if Paris had the footy, it would be like Hungry thinking about a handpass - not a serious option entertained.

Can't go with you there NYT. I'd put Melbourne, NY, Sydney and London ahead of Paris. (And a few others to be honest.)

TigerGoneNorth said:
New York Tiger said:
TigerGoneNorth said:

if Paris had the footy, it would be like Hungry thinking about a handpass - not a serious option entertained.

Can't go with you there NYT. I'd put Melbourne, NY, Sydney and London ahead of Paris. (And a few others to be honest.)

I'd agree with Melbourne and New York, but Paris makes London look like Moe (no offence to any Moe residents)

Jexy said:
TigerGoneNorth said:
New York Tiger said:
TigerGoneNorth said:

I'd agree with Melbourne and New York, but Paris makes London look like Moe (no offence to any Moe residents)

Well I can't see it myself. London is a great city. Brilliant music scene and importantly less French people!

Anyway, nice to have you along! ;D

(Moe? Wow what an insult!)

Thanks for having me TigersGoneNorth. Maybe i was a bit harsh on old london town, but 've never had anything against the French myself. Paris has a good music scene as well, but i can't understand what they're saying half the time!