Thaiger in Bangkok. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thaiger in Bangkok.

Bangkok Tiger

Tiger Cub
Mar 15, 2005
Hi Tiger fans after many years as I Tiger member I got married in the off season to a wonderful Thai lady. She seen several games at the G last year and of course we just had to play that side C*********D first game and the gullible *smile* instantly took them on board, she thinks they're the Penguins which is appropiate. Seriously lets get behind our great club, at last the Football Dept. have given us a chance to get back to our power house status, the most feared club in the AFL, many hated Richmond but all respected them. Im living in Bangkok now and I recently bought a computer and cable TV to keep in touch with the footy. Best wishes for the 2005 season to Terry and the boys, stick together guys and we will all go forward together. I believe its exciting times ahead for all at Tigerland.

EAT EM ALIVE TIGES Ray ex Newport.

Welcome to PRE Thaiger. :)

Hope we can not only keep you up to date with official news but also with plenty of behind the scenes footy news and gossip too. ;)

I can only imagine how people from O/S must hang out for their Tiger fix and it's great so many peopel are willing to oblige. :clap

Hope you enjoy your posting and time with PRE Thaiger. :clap
It's a small cyber world. Wonder how many OS members we have?

There are two chiang-mai(sp?) tigers who contribute regularly Gus and Chaing mai tiger,so 3 is now a crowd! We have a tiger crowd in Bangkok...yeeeha!

G'day Thaiger(Ray) and fellow Bangkok resident,
I've recently moved to Bangkok myself. In a couple of weeks Gustiger(also a PRE member) and myself might be catching the Melbourne game at one of the pubs here in Bangkok. If you're interested either PM myself or Gus and we'll get you some contact details.
Cheers Paul (ToO)