Kane Lambert | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Lambert

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Tonight highlighted how badly he was hindered last year.

Such a great link player.

Makes us better this year.

Reactions: 6 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
@Tigers of Old Not sure if it was a dream , a premonition or just a cold hard fact , however I do believe Kane Lambert played, played well mind you and I believe it is written somewhere on this fine forum that you now owe one Mr B a cold refreshing beer :))

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Surrounded by feral Calton barrackers in the AFL section... made a point of reminding them that he pleaded with the blues to give him a go... nice bit of karma for *smile* us over with Yarran... long may it continue:)

Reactions: 1 user
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
@Tigers of Old Not sure if it was a dream , a premonition or just a cold hard fact , however I do believe Kane Lambert played, played well mind you and I believe it is written somewhere on this fine forum that you now owe one Mr B a cold refreshing beer :))
He looked a bit sore by game's end so maybe 3/4 of a beer?
Haha no seriously a brew will be coming your way soon enough I am sure mate.:))

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
Came across this podcast of last year while searching for his SEN interview. Humble man and inspiration for all.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Could have finished his work a little better but it was great to see the perpetual motion machine humming and pushing hard to be the outlet. As Dimma said, with reduced rotations and the end-to-end kind of game the man on the mark rule seems to encourage, hard-running transition mids like Prestia, Lablett and Graham will be crucial. KMac and Marlion too.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I reckon Lambo is my all time favourite “ got it wronga “ in saying that ,wasn’t hard to see the kid could play footy, however in my clueless opinion he just had VFL footballer written all over him......wrong wrong wrong Mr B , kids a star, a runner up in the B & F in a premiership year and second only to Dusty in our attacking importance

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Connector. Arc to arc. It’s the perfect system for him. Get behind the ball, when we get it run hard get involved, when we lose it run hard the other way, when no one has it run harder. Invaluable.

Batchelor Party

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2011
USA
Thought the length in his kicking was much better, Thursday night, likely the result of being injury free. Great game.