Karen Oscar to nominate for board. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Karen Oscar to nominate for board.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Scot Palmer comments from Punchlines in the Sunday Herald Sun.

Waiting is over for company director Karen Oscar, a member of Richmond's Presidents' Men group- she has received her nomination form for the Tigers' board. She intends to stand for one of the three open positions in the January poll on a platform of getting some "more movers and shakers" into the club. She said she had no vendettas, but believed smarter Richmond business heads would have saved the Tigers a lot of hurt. I get the feeling this girl will liven things up.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Was that an Oscar nomination for Karen? What movie was she in ;D
Aargh! couldn't resist putting in a bad one. Unfortunately I know absolutely nothing about Karen, have read the snippets about the other two who have nominated and am underwhelmed by both. Does anyone have any genuine knowledge of either of the three contenders or solid info on what they are actually thinking they can bring to strengthen the RFC, other than just the usual bland Polliespeak type of stuff we see in the Q.A. forums.

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
I think its a great idea for Karen to be on the board. The current board will need drinks to be served and dishes to be washed after every board meeting.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Laff said:
I think its a great idea for Karen to be on the board. The current board will need drinks to be served and dishes to be washed after every board meeting.
Wonderful to see that I'm not the only S.N.A.G. posting. It's probably a good thing that no-one knows where you hide Laff, there's a strong posibility that a heavily armed convoy of females is currently seeking your whereabouts with the serious intention of trashing your arse :eek: :eek:

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
TigerMasochist said:
Wonderful to see that I'm not the only S.N.A.G. posting.

I don't get it. If Laff was a S.N.A.G he'd be waiting on the woman....as it should be. :grinsanta

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
TigerMasochist said:
Laff said:
Wonderful to see that I'm not the only S.N.A.G. posting. It's probably a good thing that no-one knows where you hide Laff, there's a strong posibility that a heavily armed convoy of females is currently seeking your whereabouts with the serious intention of trashing your @rse :eek: :eek:

True many woman try to track me down and I continue to hide because I can't possibly look after all of them.