Leading stats (RFC site) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Leading stats (RFC site)

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
If I was coach I'd try Bowden as a full forward ala Nathan brown. Swapping with Campbell at full forward.

Not much use having focal points like Richo when they miss so many goals and have so many clangers....

By the way, wonder what Richo's career clanger count is. Probably more clangers than posessions.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
J.Bowden is a great player playing under a dud coach and alongside too many duds to be a superstar. He tries to make things happen instead of playing the boraing Frawely style, however he doesn't have enough players on his wave length. Even Voss would have a high clanger count.

Dean3

Older than I've ever been
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
Stats can be very deceptive. I put virtually no store in many of them, especially things like clanger counts. They are probably the most ridiculously misleading stats of the lot.

Buckley has a relatively high clanger count. Why? Because he invariably is attempting to kick long (over 40m) to a target, so a higher percentage of those are bound to go astray.

Campbo has a low clanger count, because he plays a shorter passing game.

That's just one example of silly stats. Stats, schmats!! Watch the game!! That might tell you more....