looking for games from season 1986 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

looking for games from season 1986

langers1971

Tiger Cub
Mar 4, 2008
guys

i am looking for complete games from season 1986, regardless of which teams they are.

a company called Profootball did each game in this season regardless of whether or not they were televised on free to air.

if anyone can assist me, please let me know

thank you

Total Tiger

Tiger Champion
Apr 13, 2009
Sorry. We have erased 1986 from our memories. We won't be able to help you with the years 83-85, 87-94, 96-00 or 02-11 either. We have hazy memories of 95 and 01, except for the second half of the 95 semi where we can quote every kick, mark, handball and the feats of one S Turner.

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
I've got the last quarter of that wet Elimination Final between Essendon and Fitzroy. Absolute cracker. Chucking it down all day and no-one can score, but Micky Conlan slots one a few minutes from the end and the Roys get up. Great stuff. I was there and never been at a wetter game of footy.

But I guess you've got that.